I like the name. I love the business model. Their website is easy-to-use. They have an organic option. So I ordered. I’ve never tried a veggie co-op or any kind of food delivery before. I could think of lots of reasons not to:
- what if I want something different?
- what if I don’t like what’s in the box?
- what if I don’t know how to use what’s in the box?
- what if I go on vacation?
- how can I plan menus with a box of unknown items?
- is it more expensive than the store?
I decided to try it because I can be an impulse buyer at the store. I want to save money. It’s just me; I don’t want to waste food. I’ll still have to go to the store for staples and occasional meat but hopefully I can keep that to once a month.
I plan to write about my weekly experience, post recipes I use or create, and post photos of what’s in the box. If you want to explore Imperfect.com, there’s a link below that will get us both a discount.
Soon, I’ll put this link on the affiliates page I’m working on. But I wanted to get this out without delay.